Matt Chaney has written on the issues surrounding football – legally – mainly at the juvenile level. In this lengthy blog post (found HERE) Chaney talks about;
- Football Lawsuits Surge Against Schools
- Court Defenses and Safety Concepts Hardly Shield Juvenile Football
- ‘Concussion Testing’ Unlikely to Prove Valid in Court as Diagnostic
- Various Injuries and Issues Pose Legal Bombs for Juvenile Football
- Should Juveniles Play Tackle Football in America?
As with about everything that Chaney has produced it is WELL WORTH the read and time. Below is the topic on the “concussion testing”, I have taken the entire chapter with permission from Chaney; Continue reading