I realize this is, kind of, short notice, but space remains for this good-looking concussion conference in Arizona, next week. However;
The CACTIS Foundation and Banner Concussion Center present recognized thought leaders at the Third Annual Current Topics in Sports Medicine and Concussions 2014: The Essentials Saturday March 22nd in Scottsdale, AZ, at The Scottsdale Plaza Hotel. The conference will increase awareness of the health risks to athletes, cover the importance of baseline evaluation in athletes, review assessment tools, and discuss best practices for managing patients with concussions.
You can REGISTER HERE.
The list of speakers is very diverse and has a “west coast” vibe to them, here are some of the presenters:
- Christopher C. Giza, MD – UCLA
- Stephen M. Erickson, MD – MLB Umpire Medical Services
- Shelly Massingale, PT – Banner Concussion Center
- Bridgett Wallace, DPT – Concussion Health
- Charlie Shearer, OD – Consultant, Colorado Rockies
Continuing Education credits are provided through this learning opportunity, you can see the AGENDA HERE.