- A certified athletic trainer is the #1 healthcare provider trained and educated to work with athletes.
- A certified athletic trainer is trained to handle emergencies whether it’s a broken arm, a neck injury, or cardiopulmonary. All athletic trainers are trained in life-saving skills such as CPR and AED use.
- Athletic trainers are one of the best-educated professionals to recognize and manage concussions.
- Athletic trainers are proactive and spend a lot of time trying to prevent injury.
- Athletic trainers have hundreds of hours of related experience before they ever step foot into a full-time job.
- Athletic trainers set aside the score and make decisions based on what is best for that student-athlete.
- Athletic trainers are nationally certified and regulated by most states.
- Athletic trainers are a team player; working in conjunction with other medical professionals and athletic personnel.
- Athletic trainers understand the drive for an athlete to compete and want to work to help that student-athlete to succeed!
- Other schools have one; your school is creating a liability without one!
Every Athlete Deserves an Athletic Trainer.
It really does not get more simple than that… Nice work Hopper!!!