That is the title given to the upcoming webinar/teleconference sponsored by Perrin Conferences. These events are mainly geared toward attorneys/lawyers and offer continuing education credits (CLE) for attending. Below is the press release;
Experts in NFL Concussion Suits join together to tackle industry trends, litigation challenges, and the science in sports injuries on Jan. 8.
Berwyn, PA – Perrin Conferences‘ teleconference series presents “NFL Concussion Litigation – The Science of Sport,” a program bringing together leading attorneys, doctors and other experts to discuss the issues dominating the headlines of the concussion cases against the NFL, NCAA and equipment manufacturers. The teleconference will be hosted on Jan. 8 at 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. EST.
The program provides an overview of the current allegations and defenses in NFL concussion litigation, an update on the latest scientific studies, and tackles other issues including:
- The potential legal and economic impact of concussion litigation for players, sports leagues and uniform equipment manufacturers
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy – what is it and how does the science fit into the current litigation strategies?
- The history of the dangers of head injuries and the timeline of NFL-sponsored studies/concussion rules
- Medical monitoring and other potential damages
- Duty to defend, trigger, occurrence and other insurance issues
Speakers include Continue reading